September 4, 2014
September 22 – 23, 2014
Shift Innovation: Community Development Conference
September 25, 2014
Colorado Interagency CRA Roundtable
October 2, 2014
Investment Connection: Nebraska
The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (“Bank”) respects your privacy. You may access and browse our website without disclosing your personal data. The personal information that you choose to provide to us is voluntary. You may choose to provide us with personal information if, for example, you subscribe to our publications or mailing lists, send us questions via e-mail, respond to user surveys, register for an event, apply for a job, or participate in our online activities.
Disclosure of Information
Generally, any personal information collected via this website is for Federal Reserve use only. We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- When we retain the services of other Federal Reserve Banks, outside agents or third parties under contract with the Bank. Such personal information is only provided to, and is only used by, those parties in conjunction with the services they provide to the Bank.
- When we are required to disclose personal information about you to government officials or otherwise as required by subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or other legal obligations and to establish or exercise our rights or defend against claims.
- When we investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activities or suspected fraud.
If you provide personal information, we will maintain this information according to the Bank’s usual strict security and confidentiality standards. The safeguarding of personal information is important to the Bank. While we endeavor to maintain the security of personal information in our possession, we cannot guarantee such security. The Bank is in no way responsible for the security of personal information or any other information provided by you while the information is being communicated to the Bank via this website, through e-mail or otherwise. Nor is the Bank responsible for safeguarding information that you provide to a third party.
- our site's most popular pages;
- the browsers and operating systems most often used by our visitors;
- the sites and search engines that have referred visitors to our site; and
- the domains from which our users visit us.
You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it or not. You can also set your browser to not accept cookies at all. If you do so, however, some areas of some sites may not operate properly.
The Bank’s website is not directed toward children under 13 and does not solicit personally identifiable information from children. Minor children should always obtain parental consent before releasing personal information to any website.
The Bank’s website contains links to other sites. The Bank is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Monitoring and Other Considerations
The Bank's website and firewall are subject to monitoring by Federal Reserve System personnel. Any and all users expressly consent to such monitoring and are advised that any evidence of criminal activity may be provided to law enforcement officials.
If you do not agree with any portion of this policy you have the right to exit and not continue the session. However, if you do continue to remain on this site you implicitly consent to this policy.
The Bank reserves the right to amend or modify this Privacy Statement at any time. We will not provide you with notice of any such amendments or modifications. You are responsible for reviewing this Statement from time to time to monitor any such amendments or modifications.