Community Development Events
- No upcoming events
Foreclosure Resource Center
Assistance for communities, policymakers and other organizations involved in helping distressed homeowners.
Read about the Federal Reserve's foreclosure mitigation efforts and industry developments.
Consumer & Community Resources
Assistance for those facing foreclosure.
- Foreclosure Resources for Consumers
- NeighborWorks Foreclosure Hotline (888-995-HOPE)
- Filing a Bank Related Complaint
- Foreclosure Mitigation Toolkit for Communities
- U.S. Credit Conditions
Policy & Regulation
Information affecting financial institutions and regulatory updates.
- Loan Modification
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
- Project to Improve Supervision of Subprime Mortgage Lenders
- Statement on Loss Mitigation Strategies for Servicers of Residential Mortgages
Watch a short video from the University of Missouri - Kansas City featured at a recent Foreclosure Development Roundtable, hosted by the Kansas City Fed.