The Economic Review is a quarterly research publication with articles by Kansas City Fed staff on issues of relevance to the Federal Reserve, including macroeconomics and monetary policy, regional and international economics, banking, financial markets, and payments systems.
Second Quarter 2013
- Expectations of Large-Scale Asset Purchases
- Economic Growth in Foreign Regions and U.S. Export Growth
- Basel Liquidity Regulation: Was It Improved with the 2013 Revisions?
- Farm Investment and Leverage Cycles: Will This Time Be Different?
First Quarter 2013
- The Vanishing Middle: Job Polarization and Workers' Response to the Decline in Middle-Skill Jobs
- The Low- and Moderate- Income Population in Recession and Recovery: Results From A New Survey
- The U.S. Adoption of Computer-Chip Payment Cards: Implications for Payment Fraud
- The New Debit Card Regulations: Effects on Merchants, Consumers, and Payments System Efficiency