Proposals for Comment from the Federal Reserve Board of interest to banking organizations in the Tenth District are posted on this page. There are currently five Proposals for Comment.
- Federal regulatory agencies have requested public comment on 24 proposed Interagency Questions and Answers Regarding Private Flood Insurance. The proposal is intended to help lenders comply with the agencies' joint rule promulgated in 2019 to implement the private flood insurance provisions of the Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012. External LinkComments will be accepted until May 8, 2021.
- Federal bank regulatory agencies have announced an interim final rule that supports the Treasury Department's implementation of a program established by Congress to make capital investments in minority depository institutions and community development financial institutions. External LinkComments will be accepted until May 8, 2021.
- Federal bank regulatory agencies seek information from the public on how financial institutions use AI in their activities, including fraud prevention, personalization of customer services, credit underwriting, and other operations. External LinkComments will be accepted until May 27, 2021.
- Federal Reserve Board invites public comment on a proposal to automate non-merger-related adjustments to member banks’ subscriptions to Federal Reserve Bank capital stock. External LinkComments will be accepted until June 5, 2021.
- Agencies issue statement and request for information on Bank Secrecy Act/anti-money laundering compliance. External LinkInformation will be accepted until June 11, 2021.