- FEMA: Plan, Prepare Mitigate and FEMA: Help After Disaster
Find publications, workshops, and training courses to help protect your home before, during, and after a disastrous event.
- Ready: Prepare, Plan, Stay Informed
Get step-by-step help to create a plan, build and maintain a disaster kit, and understand the risks of different disasters.
- Benefits.gov: Your Path to Government Benefits
Browse the disaster relief benefits page to see what government assistance exists for before and after a crisis.
- IRS: Disaster Assistance and Emergency Relief for Individuals
Find disaster resource guides from the IRS to make sure your tax documents are secure and recovered.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Emergency Preparedness and Response
Get primary source information and resources to prepare for and respond to public health emergencies.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: Post-Disaster Checklist
This post-disaster checklist will guide you through the type of financial decisions that need to be made after a disaster.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: Protect and Rebuild
Learn how to protect and rebuild your finances after a disaster.
- Colorado United: Get Help
Get help after a disaster with resources from local, state, federal and volunteer organizations in Colorado.
- Colorado Division of Homeland Security
Learn how to develop an emergency plan kit to help you prepare for a disaster.
- Kansas Ready: Emergency Planning and Preparedness
Discover how you can take action to prepare for a disaster.
- University of Missouri Extension: Emergency Management
Get local events and state-specific disaster resources for Missouri residents.
- Nebraska Emergency Management Agency
Find helpful links and news about disaster preparedness in Nebraska.
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services: Emergency Preparedness
Get support for your preparedness plan before, during, and after a disaster.
- Creighton University and University of Nebraska: The Center for Preparedness Education
Find webinars and needs-based training on preparedness in Nebraska.
- Nebraska Society for Respiratory Care: Disaster Preparedness
Find articles about the prevention of disasters and flu pandemics in Nebraska.
- New Mexico Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
Find information on disaster preparedness in New Mexico.
- New Mexico Department of Homeland Security: Family Preparedness Guide
Use this guide to help you develop your own preparedness plan.
- Oklahoma Strong: Preparedness
Find disaster recovery guides and other preparedness resources for Oklahoma residents.
- Oklahoma Greentown Joplin
Get information about incentives on sustainability rebuilding efforts for your business.
- Wyoming Homeland Security
Get local disaster information from the Wyoming Homeland Security.
- Ready: Kids, Parents, and Educators
Learn how to prepare for and respond to emergencies and disasters.
- Operation Hope: Emergency Financial First Aid Kit
Identify and organize key financial records to serve as a quick reference file for your most important financial documents.
Operation Hope: Personal Disaster Preparedness Guide
All-in-one information packet for first responders includes worksheets for family contact information, medical conditions, employment information, local emergency phone numbers action plans.
These resources help you make a plan and identify what supplies you need to be Red Cross Ready.
Household and Personal Property Inventory Book
Complete an inventory of your personal belongings and take photos or video of the interior and exterior of your home.
- International Association of Fire Chiefs: Ready, Set, Go
Find resources on how to prevent wildfires in your area.
- American Veterinary Medical Association: Disaster Preparedness for Veterinarians
Get reference guides and find written materials, podcasts and other resources to assist veterinarians with disaster preparedness
- Infographic from Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City - Are you financially prepared for a disaster?
A one page infographic for disaster preparedness.