Strategic Partner Engagement
Our goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships, enhance the understanding of the Federal Reserve and provide stakeholders with customized programs and resources that benefit them and their organizations.
Join Kansas City Fed Senior Economist, Didem Tüzemen, as she shares how women have taken a hit during the pandemic in terms of jobs lost and economic recovery.
News and Notes
- The Outlook for the Economy and Banks |
- Oklahoma City employers have free way to donate used laptops to support community groups |
- Kansas City Fed Releases Semi-Annual Update of the Bank Capital Analysis |
- Help households sign up for Emergency Broadband Benefit |
- Farm production a key part of ag supply chains |
- Research drives long-term ag productivity gains |