Ag Credit Survey
The Kansas City Fed's quarterly Survey of Agricultural Credit Conditions provides current indicators of the financial performance of Tenth District agriculture. The accumulated results also help trace longer term trends.
The Kansas City Fed's Agricultural Symposium explores topics of current and emerging significance to agriculture.
Search for recent and archived speeches on the agricultural economy from the Kansas City Fed.
- Farm Credit Conditions Show Additional Strength |
- Farm Economy Rebounds Sharply |
- Farm Financial Outlook Improves |
- Pandemic Adds Pressure to Farm Finances |
- Agriculture in the Tenth District Feels Initial Effects of Pandemic |
- Stronger Farmland Values Support Farm Economy |
- Farm Finances Continue to Weaken Amid Ongoing Uncertainty |
- Crop Prices Give Slight Boost to Weak Farm Economy |
- Ag Credit Conditions Deteriorate Steadily |
- Farmland Values Stable, but Risks to Outlook Remain |
- Lower Income Continues to Pressure Farm Finances |
- A dip in the farm economy |