Instructions to customize your view of the LMCI chart
The LMCI indicators are displayed as the dark blue and light blue lines. Hover or click on interactive chart lines to read specific data.
- Click on the indicator name in the legend to hide/show each indicator.
- Adjust the timeframe by clicking on the “zoom” buttons or by dragging the timeline endpoints below the chart.
In the “Labor Market Variables” section, there is a list of 24 variables that are used to construct the LMCI indicators.
- Click the check box next to each variable name to remove up to five variables from the construction of the LMCI.
- The difference between the official LMCI and the modified LMCI will appear as lightly shaded areas.
- Click on the chart icon to the left of the check box to display the selected labor market variable as a green line on the chart. Only one variable can be added to the chart at a time and only for publicly available data.
- Click on the information icon to the right of the variable titles to get description of the variable and the source information.